• Jaejoong: “I feel like a newcomer like when I was 17 years old and I’m doing my best every day!”
• Releasing his first single in Japan at the end of June.
• Jaejoong is aspiring to receive the newcomer’s award with the new single.
• Fan’s letter to ask Jaejoong about her dream that she wants to be a professional drawer/painter.
“What should she do?”
JJ “I’m also seeking for my future. What I say is to live one day by one day. Think like “I have no regret even if I die today”.”
• Now he is talking about his cats.
JJ: “They are still kittens, SO CUTE. I love their smell!”
• JJ “I have been praised by my camera coach. He says I have talent to take photos! Haha”
• Q: You like photo shooting these days. What impressed you most in Japan lately?
JJ: “Shizuoka, it was as beautiful as a dream.” Continue reading “[#TRANS | #LINK] 180502 Jaejoong @ ‘In Love with Jaejoong’ on NHK Radio”